Welcome to "First Rank - FIRE!"

"First Rank - Fire!" is the chronicle of two long-time hobbyist and their quest to budget their time and money in order to participate in the in the hobby of tabletop wargaming.

We hope you like our blog. We know your support and enthusiasm will keep us motivated to complete our armies and continue to grow in the hobby (In spite of our hectic schedules).

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

More Updates!

I recently added the following galleries to the First Rank - FIRE!

  • 15mm Infantry
  • 15mm Armor
  • 1/144 Aircraft
These are slide shows that link to my public files on Picasa.  Most of the models are referenced by manufacturer and product code.

Enjoy,

The Captain

3 comments:

  1. I always receive the best information from your site. So, I feel that your site is the best. I am waiting for new information from you. Thanks for your great site. I thought of sharing the updated list of the website here that should help you further and are not limited.

    free netflix account
    ------------------------------
    douchebag workout 2 cheats
    ------------------------------
    GTA 5 apk
    -----------------------------

    ReplyDelete