Welcome to "First Rank - FIRE!"

"First Rank - Fire!" is the chronicle of two long-time hobbyist and their quest to budget their time and money in order to participate in the in the hobby of tabletop wargaming.

We hope you like our blog. We know your support and enthusiasm will keep us motivated to complete our armies and continue to grow in the hobby (In spite of our hectic schedules).

Friday, October 22, 2010

1st Place Prize from Battlefoam!

So one Saturday after a Cross-Country meet I am online checking results for my Sabinal Yellow Jacket Cross-Country Team.  After finding my reslts I decided to check on the results of the Battlefoam design custom trays for Warhammer Fantasy armies contest.  I scrolled down the page to the results an saw that I had won first place.  So I call Battlefoam and asked them about claiming my prize and they were absolutely fantastics.   I won the Battlefoam P.A.C.K. 1520 XL Custom Loadout  with a complete loadout of 22 inches of Battlefoam trays.  Romeo and his staff are great and really assisted me in getting the most of of my loadout.  When my bag arrived I was amazed at the quality of the contruction of the bag and trays.  The folks at Battlefoam truly make a quality product.

Thanks to all the staff at Battlefoam for such a generous prize package!

You can find their website at http://www.battlefoam.com/ .

-----Kyle

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    i like your Blog!
    I follow you. If you like to follow me too, i’ll be happy!
    Violet Paint
    See you soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete